- Accurately timed diagnosis increases the chance to achieve pregnancy
- Women at the age of 25 to 35 about 70 % will be pregnant after one year of trying, at the age of 35 to 40 this chance decreases to 20 %
- The WHO defines infertility as the “failure to conceive following one year of unprotected sexual intercourse.
- Roughly 40% of cases involve a male contribution or factor, 40% involve a female factor, and the remainder involve both sexes.
- past medical history
- hormonal samples
- tubal status (Hysterosalpingogram, laparoscopy)
- andrological check with spermiogram
Therapy in Fertility clinic
- severe hormonal disorders
- tubal diseases
- very low sperm account
- Tubal damage
- PCO Syndrome
very low sperm account, the sperms cannot penetrate the egg
Costs with the IVF-Fonds
Under exactly defined conditions the IVF-Fonds pays 70% of the costs (therapy and pharmaceuticals) for 4 attempts, 30% of the costs must be paid by you. According to the pharmaceutical demand it is approximately Euro 850.- per attempt.
Age limit for woman is 40, for man is 50.